Friday, March 13, 2009

Black Friday

I've been up for 30 hours and counting, excluding the oh-so-brief nap I took when I came back and collapsed into bed.

The reason for this torturing of self? That blasted case study which I've already handed in.

I realised that it all actually boils down to NYC. If I hadn't come back late, I would have done my Obs posting with everyone else. If I had finished my Obs posting, I wouldn't have to make it up during my valuable Recess Week. If I was free during Recess Week, I probably would have done a bang-up job of the assignment.

But NO. Instead I think I've submitted a bad piece of work which is not going to help me appeal for Honours.

BUT if you ask me if all the suffering was worth it for the trip to NYC, I think I would say yes, it was :) maybe not worth it if I had to sacrifice an extra year in school though.

Btw, I've found a new food blog! The author is Teo Pau Lin, one of the Sunday Times food correspondents and boy, does she bake well. Most of the time anyway. I love her writing style too and her husband's photos are simply gorgeous.

Eat it up at crummb.wordpress.com

I WANNA GO TO AUSTRALIA TOO!

Hopefully, I can comfort myself with saving up for an iPhone. Oh, who am I kidding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home