Thursday, December 25, 2008

a hole in my soul

These are the things that are going to keep me entertained while I am stuck in transit at Pudong International Airport cos I heard there's NOTHING to do over there.

1. Playing stupid games and trying in vain to beat ridiculously astronomical scores. They include, but aren't limited to, Geo Challenge, Word Challenge and whatever Yahoo! Games can throw at me.

2. Catching up on episodes of my favourite telly series: Heroes, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives (incidentally, I found out that my uncle also watches it and I burst out laughing when he said so cos he's the absolute last person I would ever expect to follow it).

3. Starting on NEW (how exciting!) shows: Reaper and the famous zipcode 90210.

4. Reading my new - newly borrowed, that is - books: Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox and The Kite Runner. I thought of bringing Brisingr but the damn book is hardcover and probably the weight of a small brick. Thanks Sherman for the perfect Christmas presents!

5. Use Pudong's wireless access to download songs and stuff. I fear arrest.

6. Maybe fit in a little research on the climate change paper I persuaded Eng Hooi to do with me, which I haven't done anything for *guilty look*

Things I will not be doing because I need a visa due to the fact that most countries think my people are terrorists and/or my corrupt government refuses to do something to make China give us a visa waiver:

1. Ride in a freaking bullet train.

2. Roam around Shanghai, which I heard is great.

3 more days! And I haven't even packed yet!

Okay, deep breath and relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home