Saturday, February 28, 2009

Judge Jillian: You are hereby sentenced to a make-up posting during your (precious, need-to-catch-up-on-sleep) Recess Week.

Defendant: *grumbles to self* so not fair. School was supposed to start on 12th January what...

So I've finally finished my 5-day sentence.

The crime: not returning on time from holiday.

Yes, because I planned to return on 7th Jan from NYC, I missed my Obstetrics posting and had to make it up during Recess Week. Thus now I'm really tired and don't really have a chance to rest properly before I'm back to school. Doesn't help that I had to keep returning to hall, which is one hour away by bus, for something or another.

Sigh, such is life. If I get through this sem with an increased CAP, it'll be a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home