Friday, March 27, 2009

I don't think I can do Emergency nursing.

Though I found this week rather interesting due to the variety of cases that came in, I'm quite sure I don't have the head for A&E. Everything just moves too damn fast! The adrenaline rush that comes with it is rather great, though, and it's almost impossible to feel tired during shift which means my mind is awake all the time.

BUT I can't do it because I tend to panic in these situations when there's no one to guide me. I start to lose my head and what happens? I do something that can affect the patient's life and the thought of that simply petrifies me.

I should just get out of the hospital altogether.

A patient died today. He was 25. Please don't ever learn to ride a motorcycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home